|Learn at your own pace, anywhere, anytime.|
Presented by the leaders of Electric Vehicle Conversion education.
Click HERE to Enroll Today.
- Over 25 hours of video instruction.
- Seven Modules covering all the information necessary for a complete conversion.
- EV4U has taught more people how to convert their cars from gas to electric than anyone else.
- Want to start your own conversion business, add to an existing automotive business, or just convert
your own vehicle, this will save you time and money.
- Multiple vehicles featured as part of the detailed instruction.
- Learn from home in your spare time.
- Bring new value and fun to a classic ride.
- Includes one hour of free consultation service.
- The Online Workshop is available 24/7. You can view the lessons as many times as you like, start and stop as you please, and you have up to one year to complete.
- Exclusive content not found on YouTube or anywhere else.
- Schematics, formulas, and demonstration boards.
- Half a dozen different vehicle conversions featured.
- AC and DC conversions covered in detail
- Cost of Workshop $997
- COVID-19 SALE PRICE $595*
- Click HERE to Enroll Today.
“If you’re looking for information about a Do-It-Yourself EV conversion, look no further.
Richard van Wyhe and EV4U have what you need. After purchasing an EV kit from another supplier, I was very disappointed by the lack of information and support. Hoping to fill the gaps in my knowledge, I turned to EV4U’s Online EV Workshop. Bottom line, EV4U gave me the information I needed to make good choices about converting my vehicle. They provided not only general electrical education, but “how to” demonstrations and the information I needed to personalize my installation. I couldn’t have completed my project as quickly, or
professionally, without their help. EV4U’s Online EV Workshop was worth every penny!”
Chris from Salt Lake City, Utah
Workshop Modules and Lessons
Module 1 – Lesson 1: Introduction, Objectives, Safety
Module 1 – Lesson 2: Vehicle Choice, Drag Coefficient, GVWR
Module 1 – Lesson 3: Conversion Terminology, Ohm’s Law
Module 2 – Lesson 1: Batteries – Part 1; Types, Life Cycles, Specs.
Module 2 – Lesson 2: Batteries – Part 2; Series/Parallel, Range Calculations
Module 2 – Lesson 3: Batteries – Part 3; Salvaged OEM Cells
Module 2 – Lesson 4: Batteries – Part 4; B.M.S., Bottom Balancing
Module 2 – Lesson 5: Batteries – Part 5; Placement, Containment, and Monitoring
Module 3 – Lesson 1: Motors
Module 3 – Lesson 2A: Adapters and Couplers
Module 3 – Lesson 2B: Motor Mounts
Module 3 – Lesson 3: Hardware
Module 3 – Lesson 4: Clutch or No Clutch
Module 3 – Lesson 5: OEM Motors
Module 4 – Lesson 1: Controllers and Throttle Control
Module 4 – Lesson 2: Switches, Relays, and Contactors
Module 4 – Lesson 3: Wire, Connectors, Lugs, and Crimping
Module 4 – Lesson 4: Schematic Diagrams, Circuits, Disconnects, Fuses and Shunts
Module 4 – Lesson 5: DC/DC Converters, Chargers, Charge Ports
Module 5 – Lesson 1: Instrumentation
Module 5 – Lesson 2: Auxiliary Batteries, DC/DC Converters
Module 5 – Lesson 3: Range Formula Explained
Module 5 – Lesson 4: BMS
Module 6 – Lesson 1: Power Brakes
Module 6 – Lesson 2: Power Steering
Module 6 – Lesson 3: Heating
Module 6 – Lesson 4: Air Conditioning
Module 7 Lesson 1: Maintenance/Troubleshooting
Module 7 Lesson 2: OEM Components
Module 7 Lesson 3: How to go about it.
Module 7 Lesson 3 Part 1: Getting Started – Vehicle Introduction and Prep
Module 7 Lesson 3 Part 2: Installing Components on Component Board and Cables
Module 7 Lesson 3 Part 3: Installing Component Board and 12-volt Wiring
Module 7 Lesson 3 Part 4: Motor Installation
Module 7 Lesson 3 Part 5: Wiring
Module 7 Lesson 3 Part 6: Installing DC/DC Convertor and Heater
Module 7 Lesson 3 Part 7: Installing and wiring the traction pack batteries
Module 7 Lesson 3 Part 8: Charging the traction pack
Module 7 Lesson 3 Part 9: Cooling System and Testing
Module 7 Lesson 4: Final Review and Comments
Module 7 Lesson 5: Additional Resources and Materials
*This is a limited time price and is subject to change.
There are no refunds for the purchase of the Online EV Workshop.
You have one year from the date of purchase to complete the Workshop.
If you have any questions regarding the purchase of the Online EV
Workshop, please email us prior to purchase at info@EV4Unow.com